- Log in to your website and install any updates for FLEX, WordPress, and plugins.
- Visit Best of SNO and encourage your students to submit their best content.
- Make a plan for regular updates to the site while your staff is on break.
- Follow us on Twitter @schoolnewspaper and @BestofSNO to track our status updates.
- Create two new widget styles for your site using the FLEX tools.
- Find and watch a new tutorial video on the SNO support site.
- Review your 2013 stats from Google Analytics and celebrate the top five stories with your staff.
- Like SNO on Facebook and we’ll like you back.
- Set a social media plan for second semester, including some of the ideas fromthis presentation.
- Watch this special video message from the SNO Patrol and enjoy the break.
Best of SNO
Best of SNO is designed to showcase your students’ great stories, images, and videos, as well as to inspire your staff with content ideas and new approaches to traditional stories. Do you have something for Best of SNO? Submit it. We’ll let you know if it is selected.
About The SNO Report
The SNO Report is an (almost) always weekly newsletter from the SNO Support Team dedicated to making your life better and helping you to make the most of the SNO platform.