Your site comes equipped with an RSS Feed automatically. You can access your feed by just adding "/feed" to the end of site URL like this: http://www.website.com/feed. You can then use a feed reader to subscribe (many browsers have this functionality built right into the browser, such as Firefox and Safari).
You can also feature an e-mail signup box that allows subscribers to receive a daily email of site updates. The e-mail service is provided by Feedburner. Emails start going out to registered e-mail addresses as soon as you start adding content to the site. The emails will only go out once a day on days when you add content. To get this feature follow the steps below.
1) Go to http://feedburner.com and enter your site address.
2) On the next page, select the first option (RSS 2.0).
3) Without changing any other settings, click “next” on the next few pages. Stop when you come to a page with the tabs “Analyze, Optimize, Publicize, Troubleshootize” at the top.
4) Click the “Publicize” tab.
5) Click “Email Subscriptions” on the left side of the page.
6) If you see a red bar with a button that says "Activate," click that button. Otherwise, skip this step.
7) Find your Feedburner ID and copy it. You can find this by clicking Edit Feed Details at the top.
8) Go back to your SNO site and navigate to the Social Media Icons and Search settings (Appearance -> SNO Design Options) and paste your Feedburner ID into the appropriate field. Click Save All Settings.
9) Now, go to your Widget Control Panel (Appearance -> Widgets) and locate the SNO Email Subscription widget in the list of Available Widgets on the left. Drag it to a Widget Area on the right (usually Home Top Right and Non-Home Sidebar). Click Save and you're done!