Footer Ad Area
Your site is built with two ad spaces in your footer––one of the ads is an industry standard ad size (728px wide by 90px tall) and the other is 205px wide by 90px tall. There is a section on your SNO Design Options page for adding and displaying these two ads. These spaces can display three different types of ads: static, ad-tag, or ads published through the SNO Ad Manager.
- A static ad image will simply display the same ad every time the page loads. It will link to your advertiser’s site (if you enter a URL).
- The SNO Ad Manager feature lets you display multiple, rotating ads in one or both footer ad locations.
Displaying a Static Footer Ad:
- Create the new ad in PhotoShop or any other image-editing software. The size of your ad should be set to 728 pixels wide by 90 pixels tall, with max 72 PPI or DPI (pixels per inch). Save for Web as .jpg.
- Go to your SNO Design Options page and open the Footer Ad Area options.
- Choose the appropriate settings.
- Click on the “Click to Upload Footer Ad Image” button.
- After the image has uploaded, make sure the “Full Size” button is highlighted and then click the “Insert into Post” button.
- Type the URL that you want the ad to link to in the “Footer Advertisement Link” box. Make sure this URL starts with “http://”
- Click Save Settings at the right side of the SNO Design Options page.