Online advertising marketplace
The two biggest hassles in selling online advertising are collecting the money and creating the ads. We’ve solved both of these problems with a new self-service online advertising marketplace. Instead of trading emails with advertisers and waiting for their checks to arrive in the mail, you can now direct your advertising prospects to your site’s listing on the marketplace to purchase their ad and upload their own creative. You can rest assured that no inappropriate ads will make it onto your site, as all ads are reviewed and approved by SNO staff before going live.
When an ad is sold and approved for your site, we’ll apply 65% of the earnings as a credit to your SNO account. The remaining 35% goes toward paying the credit card fees and the administrative costs associated with licensing the marketplace software and managing the financial transactions. Any earnings above and beyond your SNO fees will be issued back to your program at the end of each school year.
Have questions about our new programs? Just drop us a line.