If you've purchased the SNO Sites Email Accounts add-on, you can add up to 100 email addresses to your site for access with your domain (email@example.com).
Once you've filled out the add-on order form, follow the steps below:
Adding Email Addresses
You can manage your email address right from your SNO site under Users --> E-Mail Manager. Add or remove email accounts there, change their passwords, and add or remove forwarding*. You can also view your inbox from your User account, just click into your User Profile and scroll to the bottom.
*By default, when email forwarding is set up, emails will skip your SNO webmail inbox and land only in your forwarded account.
How to Access Your Email
To access your site's email account inbox, simply add "webmail" to the end of your site's URL. For example: http://www.mywebsite.com/webmail. You'll then be asked to login. Use your entire email address as your username and type in your password.
The first step will be to set your preferred mailbox template default. We recommend choosing the second option, Roundcube. After that, start exploring the functions of your new mailbox to start using it!
How to Send Email from a Forwarded Email Address
To send from your SNO site email address via your forwarded email address follow the steps below (these steps are for Gmail, but you can follow a similar process in any email provider):
Step 1: Add an address you own
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- Click the Accounts and Import or Accounts tab.
- In the "Send mail as" section, click Add another email address.
- Enter your name and the address you want to send from.
- Click Next Step.
- Enter the SMTP server (mail.yourwebsite.com) and the username and password on that account.
- Click Add Account.
Step 2: Confirm the address
- Sign in to the account you added.
- Open the confirmation message you got from Gmail.
- Click the link.
Step 3: Change the "From" address
- In the message, click the "From" line.
(If you don't see this, click the space next to the recipient's email.)
- Select the address to send from.