Your app's menu drawer will display the categories you've chosen to include in your mobile app menu under Appearance -> Menus -> Mobile App Menu. The first item in this menu structure will be first to open when you open the app.
NOTE: You can only add Categories and Pages to your Mobile App Menu. Pages must be using the Default page template (rather than Full Width, etc.) for them to appear in your app. You do not need to assign this menu to a menu location.
- Hover on Appearance and click Menus.
- Toggle the menu dropdown at the top to "Mobile App Menu" and click the Select button.
- Expand the Categories section on the left and select all of the categories you'd like displayed and click Add to Menu. Arrange them like you normally do, via drag/drop/indent.
- If you'd like your Staff Page displayed, go ahead and select that under the Pages section on the left and click Add to Menu. Again, arrange in the Menu Structure tree.
- Set your Menu Icons if desired (Note: Only Font Awesome and Foundation icons work with the Mobile App Menu).
- Click Save Menu.
- All changes will refresh to your app after closing and reopening the app on your phone.