Your app's menu drawer will display the categories you've chosen to include in your mobile app menu under Appearance -> Menus -> Mobile App Menu.
The order of your menu will determine the order categories are displayed on your app homepage. For example, the first category in the menu below, Sports, will be first to display when you open the app.
The categories in this menu also determine which categories are listed under the Sections tab in the app. Any categories you would like viewable in your app must be added to your Mobile App Menu.
Do not add Custom Links to your Mobile App Menu. Custom Links will not work in the app.
NOTE: You can only add Categories and Pages to your Mobile App Menu. Pages must be using the Default page template (rather than Full Width, etc.) for them to appear in your app. You do not need to assign this menu to a menu location.
How to Edit your Mobile App Menu
- Hover on Appearance and click Menus.
- Toggle the menu dropdown at the top to "Mobile App Menu" and click the Select button.
- Expand the Categories section on the left and select all of the categories you'd like displayed and click Add to Menu. Arrange them like you normally do, via drag/drop/indent.
- If you'd like your Staff Page displayed, go ahead and select that under the Pages section on the left and click Add to Menu. Again, arrange in the Menu Structure tree.
- Set your Menu Icons if desired (Note: Only Font Awesome and Foundation icons work with the Mobile App Menu).
- Click Save Menu.
- All changes will refresh to your app after closing and reopening the app on your phone.