Necessitating only a recording device, some form of editing software, and something to say, not only are podcasts easy to create — they’re also incredibly accessible.
Although it’s not necessarily challenging to start a podcast, there are many different components to consider before hitting the “record” button. We’re here to walk you through them.
In This Lesson
Planning Your Podcast
- Identifying your ideal listener
- Coming up with a sustainable topic
- Honing in on your focus
- Deciding on an episode format and length
- Creating an SEO-optimized title and description
- Branding your podcast with artwork
- Additional long-term considerations to think about
Podcast Preparation Worksheet
Ready to dive into the world of podcasting? Complete this worksheet to ensure that the topic, structure, and branding strategy for your future podcast are solid before you begin producing it.