How to Delete a Story
The Quick Way To Delete a Story
- Go to the SNO Dashboard.
- Click on the Stories Tab.
- Hover over the title of a story and click Trash.
How to Delete Multiple Stories
- Go to the Story tab on the SNO Dashboard.
- Click the box next to the story titles.
- Click Bulk Action.
- Click Move to Trash.
How to Permanently Delete a Story
- Find the Trash Tab at the Top of the Stories.
- Find the story you want to delete permanently.
- Hover over the story and click Delete Permanently.
Please note that permanently deleted stories can never be restored.
How to Restore Deleted Stories
Please note that the Trash empties every 30 days. Stories not restored within 30 days will be permanently deleted. Do not use the Trash as storage.
- Find the Trash Tab
- Click the box next to the story title
- Click Bulk Action
- Click Restore
- Click Apply
You will see the restored stories with the other stories.