The fonts for your story pages can be changed in the Story Template Editor. You can access the Story Template Editor by going to Design Options -> Story Page Templates -> Open Story Template Editor.
You can change the font in each section’s settings.
- Choose the Template you would like to edit from the dropdown in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
- The headline font can be changed under the “Headline” menu. The deck font can be changed under the “Deck” menu. The body font can be changed under the “Body” menu. The byline font can be changed in the “Byline” menu. Click the menu to expand its settings.
- Adjust the Font dropdown to your desired setting. The font you would like MUST be one of the fonts set in any area in Design Options -> Fonts.
- Save All Design Options in the upper right hand corner.
- IMPORTANT: You must repeat these steps in each story template individually if you would like to change the default settings in them, as well. You can toggle between templates using the “Select a Story Template to Edit” dropdown in the upper left hand corner of the Story Template Editor.