Each widget on your site can be assigned to one of eight widget styles, which can be customized under Widget Styles in the SNO Design Options page. In addition, SNO widgets each have custom design options.
In this section you can also choose your default widget styles for the two main type of widgets; SNO Widgets and Non-SNO Widgets. SNO widgets also have a style override option that allows you not only to set the widget to any of the eight styles, but also to further customize any of the variables. This override is found in the Widget Control Panel once you click on any of the SNO widgets you've assigned to a widget area. Any widgets that don’t have the name “SNO” in the title will always display in the default style.
Understanding Widget Style Options
Each widget on your site can be set to one of the widget styles. Each style is somewhat different and allows you to change specific variables, such as:
- Title Bar Color
- Title Bar Text Color
- Title Bar Size
- Border Color
- Body Background Color
- Border Thickness
- Title Bar Background
- Title Bar Pattern
Setting Default Widget Styles
- Click on SNO Design Options under the Appearance tab on the left side of your WordPress dashboard.
- Open the Widget Styles section.
- Use the color picking tools to set the colors and other dropdown menus to change the settings for each of the eight widget styles and see a preview on the right.
- In the left column, select a default style for your SNO widgets and your non-SNO widgets.
- Click Save All Settings at the top right.
Customizing Each Widget’s Style and Appearance
All of the SNO widgets have a style override option that allows you not only to set the widget to any of the eight styles, but also to further customize any of a widget's individual variables. To customize the appearance of any SNO widget, click on Widgets under Appearance, open the widget area containing the widget you wish to customize, then open the widget to configure the settings as you prefer, and click Save. Any widgets that don’t have the name “SNO” in the title will always display in the default style.