Every color on your site can easily be changed with our simple color picking tools. These are available on the SNO Design Options page as well as in every SNO widget. The main color concepts of your site will be found in the SNO Design Options page under General Appearance & Structure, Widget Styles, Navigation Menus, and Story Page options.
Almost all the colors on your site are controlled on the SNO Design Options page. You’ll find color options in each section of this page for the various aspects of your site.
- Click on SNO Design Options under the Appearance tab on the left side of your dashboard.
- Click in any color value box under almost any section of this SNO Design Options page.
- Use the color picker on the right side to select the new color you want.
- Click “Save All Settings” under the color picker when done.
Changing Colors on Individual Widgets
Each SNO Widget on your site has its own set of color controls.
- Click on Widgets under the Appearance tab on the left side of your WordPress dashboard.
- Open a SNO Widget (not available for non-SNO widgets) in any of your widget areas.
- Click the checkbox for “Turn on Custom Colors”.
- Click into any of the color value boxes.
- Use the color picker that appears to select the new color you want.
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the widget when finished.
For more information on customizing widgets, click here.
Changing the Major Color Scheme
It is possible to change the major colors throughout the site using the Master Color Control Panel under Appearance in your site's dashboard. Throughout the SNO Design Options page and the settings for individual widgets, there are hundreds of different options for controlling individual colors. The Master Color Controls allow you to quickly change all instances of a single color to a new color. Below is a list of all the colors currently in use on this site. To change all options using that color, click into the color field, select a new color, and then click the "Apply Color Change" button. That's it -- all changes are saved and implemented instantly.
Note - Be sure to save your settings prior to making mass changes by saving a Design Snapshot under Appearance.