Adding a Spotify playlist or track is just as simple as embedding anything else onto your site.
First, copy the embed code from the Spotify playlist. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Open the playlist in the Spotify app on your computer or phone.
- Right click the playlist (on a computer) or click the three dots indicating more options (on a mobile phone).
- Click Share.
- Click Copy Embed Code.
- Go back to your site and paste the embed code in any of the following locations:
- In a SNO Text/Embed widget or SNO Video Embed widget to display it on your homepage.
- In a Story using the Text tab (not the Visual tab) while editing the post.
- In a Story using the Add SNO Story Element button (Audioclip or Video Embed).
- In a Story via the Video Embed Code box below the text editor.