Uploading Games to the Sports Center using a CSV File
Preparing the CSV File
The headers that are necessary to upload your CSV file to your SNO website are:
|season||sport||date||time||opponent||location||our score||their score|
CSV File Guidelines
- The headers must be lowercase
- No spaces or no commas in the headers
- The season must be formatted like this YYYY-YYYY for example 2022-2023
- Dates should be formatted like this mm/dd/YYYY--> 10/07/22
- The time should be formatted like this: 4:00 p.m.
- No bolding or italics anywhere in the CSV file
Bulk Add Games on the SNO Dashboard
- Click the Game Scheduler tab on the left navigation bar in the SNO Dashboard.
- Click Import Game Scheduler.
- There will be a popup that says to ensure CSV header files are correct. Click okay to proceed.
- Choose the CSV file that you want to upload from your computer.
- Wait for the file to finish uploading.
- Review your imported Games and edit if necessary.
As long as you keep scores and games up-to-date, the Sports Center can be the hub for all of your school’s sports activities. I hope these suggestions are helpful to you and your staff.