Adding an Instagram Feed Using the SNO Text Widget
- Go to https://lightwidget.com/.
- Fill out the information and submit.
- Copy the code it provides.
- Back on your site’s dashboard, click on Widgets under the SNO Launch Pad link in the upper left hand corner.
- Drag and drop the SNO Text widget into the location you want the feed to go.
- Paste the embed code into the box.
- Click Save.
*Note: If you want to use LightWidget for free, you'll need to deactivate SSL on your site. To do so, go to plugins and deactivate "Really Simple SSL".
Adding an Instagram Feed Using a Plugin
Though SNO does not offer support for plugins, they can be a great way to incorporate information into a site. One Instagram plugin that some of SNO customers have had luck with is The Instagram Feed, which you can find here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wd-instagram-feed/. For more information on adding plugins to your SNO site, click here.