How to Get the Embed Code for a TikTok Video or Feed
- Open TikTok in a computer browser and locate the video or account you would like to embed.
- Click on the video to open it in a full screen mode, then click the Embed icon. Alternatively, click on the Sharing arrow, then the Embed icon.
- Click the “Copy Code” button to copy the Embed code.
How to Embed TikTok in Story
- While adding/editing a story, place your cursor in the place you’d like the element to go. Usually, it works best to press enter, giving the element its own line in the text editing box.
- Click the Add SNO Story Element button above the text editing window.
- A pop-up window will give you all of the different options story elements, click the button for Generic Embed.
- Paste the embed code you obtained from TikTok in the Embed Code box.
- Add a credit, if you’d like. TikTok embeds are not currently able to have text wrap, and look best if you choose “Center” for the alignment.
- Click the blue Insert button in the upper right corner
How to Embed TikTok in a Widget
- From the dashboard, hover over the Appearance tab and click “Widgets” to access the Widget Control Panel.
- Drag and drop the SNO Text Widget into the widget area you would like the TikTok video to appear.
- Paste the embed code into the “Text/HTML” box, and set your title and widget style settings, if desired.
- Click Save.