The ability to have your Twitter feed show on your site is not built by default into your site. However to get it to display, you can use the SNO Embed Widget.
1st Option (Easiest) - Adding a Twitter Feed Using the SNO Embed Widget
- Go to your Twitter page and copy the URL to your Twitter.
- Go back to your site and navigate to the Widget Control Panel (Appearance -> Widgets).
- Drag a SNO Embed widget to one of your widget areas. Paste the URL into the text box and click save.
2nd Option (More Control) - Adding a Twitter Feed Using the SNO Embed Widget
- Go to https://publish.twitter.com/.
- Select Embedded Timeline.
- Enter your @twitterusername.
- Click "Set Customization Options". Set your options, specifically height and width. Generally, you'll want your width to be 300px, whereas height will vary more to suit your preference. A good general height is 600px, but you can use trial and error until you're satisfied with how it looks.
- Choose any other options you like and click Update.
- An embed code will appear. Click Copy Code.
- Go back to your site. From the dashboard, hover over Appearance and click Widgets.
- Drag and drop the SNO Embed widget into the location you want the feed to go, usually Home Top Right, but it's completely up to you.
- Paste the embed code into the box.
- Click Save.