The ability to have your Twitter feed show on your site is not built by default into your site. However to get it to display, you can use the SNO Text/Embed Widget.
Adding a Twitter Feed Using the SNO Text Widget
- Go to https://publish.twitter.com/.
- Select Embedded Timeline.
- Enter your @twitterusername.
- Click "Set Customization Options". Set your options, specifically height and width. Generally, you'll want your width to be 300px, whereas height will vary more to suit your preference. A good general height is 600px, but you can use trial and error until you're satisfied with how it looks.
- Choose any other options you like and click Update.
- An embed code will appear. Click Copy Code.
- Go back to your site. From the dashboard, hover over Appearance and click Widgets.
- Drag and drop the SNO Text/Embed widget into the location you want the feed to go, usually Home Top Right, but it's completely up to you.
- Paste the embed code into the box.
- Click Save.