During the summer of 2020 we launched SNOads.com, a new platform designed to make it easy for advertisers to buy ads on student news websites. While schools with SNO websites won’t actually interact much with the SNOads.com platform, navigating the interface is crucial for those interested in purchasing an ad on a SNO client site. If that’s you, follow the steps below to get started.
1. Create a free SNOads.com account and complete the basic setup process.
2. Utilize the filtering tools on the SNO Ads homepage to identify a school by Level, Impressions, Price or Ad Size. You can also search by school name if you already know the website you would like to advertise on.
3. After you identify the website you would like to purchase ad space on, click on “View Ad Availabilities” to be taken to its unique profile page.
4. Use the + and - buttons next to each ad position to add as many spots to your cart as you would like.
5. Click on the cart icon in the top right corner of the platform and then click “Proceed to Checkout.”
6. Give your ad campaign a title, select a campaign running time (indefinitely, for increments of 30 days, or until a specific date), and click “Continue.”
7. Click on “Add Graphic” and then “Upload New Graphic.” Make sure that the dimensions of the uploaded graphic are identical to the dimensions of the ad position. Proceed by clicking on the blue “Use Selected Image…” button in the bottom right corner of the page.
8. Click on “Add Link” and then “Add New Link.” Give the link a name, and then paste the URL that you would like a viewer to be taken to if they click on the ad. Proceed by clicking on the blue “Use Selected Link” button in the bottom right corner of the page.
9. Add your billing information into the required fields. Click “Continue.”
10. Enter your credit card information and click “Add Payment Method.”
Note: It may take a minute for SNOAds.com to read and register your payment method. If you are confident that you have entered your credit card information correctly but continue to see a “Please verify your card information and try again” message, give the website another minute to process that information.
12. Click “Confirm Purchase”
Once we have received your order, a member of our team will review the graphic and the link that you uploaded to ensure they are appropriate. If your ad is approved, you will receive a receipt and confirmation via email.